Touch panel PCs are designed for seamless installation in industrial environments and integration into an existing architecture of a production chain in control cabinets, machines, kiosks, etc. They are widely used for Human Machine Interface, as its resistive touch screen and ruggedness ensure easy data access and durability under harsh environments. Open frame panel PCs are widely used for:
- Original equipment manufacturer machinery, OEM.
- Human-Machine Interface, HMI.
- Machine-Machine Interface, MMI.
- Internet-of-Things control and data aggregation.
- Vision systems.
- Factory automation systems.